WE ARE COMING TO STICK
1 – DESCRIPTION
SanaFoam® is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam. It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw adapter included with each can. It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
2 – PROPERTIES
• Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation value.
• Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
• Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surfaces contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
• Mold-proof, water-proof, over paintable.
• Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
3 - APPLICATIONS
• Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
• Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
• Filling of penetrations in walls.
• Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
4 - INSTRUCTIONS
Optimal can temperature is +20 °C. Application (ambient) temperature is between +5 °C to +30 °C. Shake the can well before use. Screw the adapter on the valve. Hold the can upside down and activate the foam by pressing the valve. Moisturizing the surfaces and the foam improves adhesion and shortens curing time. Fresh foam can be cleaned by SanaFoam® Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can be cleaned barely mechanically.
• Storage above +25 °C and below +5 °C shortens shelf life.
• Should be stored and transported in vertical position.
• Should be kept in room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application.
• Cured foam will discolor if exposed to ultraviolet light.
• Paint or coat the cured foam for best results in outdoor applications.
• Lower temperatures decreases yield and curing time.
Contains Diphenylmethane-4,4'-Diisocyanate. Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Do not breathe spray/vapor. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Pressurized container. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50 °C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from sources of ignition, no smoking. Keep out of the reach of children.